If you have any questions, please email us email@example.com
Welcome to the Penguin's Youth Lacrosse Team website, your source for information to make your lacrosse season a success.
The website has been designed to assist coaches, parents, players, administrators, and officials find the information they need to stay informed.
We hope you find it useful and would welcome your feedback as we look to improve our site and your experience.
Ken Kiesler, President
If you have any questions please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also follow us on facebook at www.facebook.com/Palatinepenguins
- The Penguins put 3 teams in the Lake Geneva Tournament and 5 teams in the Pipe City Tournament.
Summer Clinics and Drop-in Games
The Arlington Falcons lacrosse Club will be hosting an open clinic and drop in game. Our Summer pick up games at Hersey High School are back by popular demand. This year's updated format will feature a 1 hour clinic run by Falcon players (with some run by True Lacrosse) followed by 1.5 hours of open play. You can select either session, or both. And it's all free!
Click here to register http://www.ahpd.org/programs/lacrosse/
Free Summer Clinic - Ages 6 - 19yrs
August 11, 16 and 18 at 6:30pm - 7:30pm
Location: Hersey High School - Turf Field
Fall Camps and Clinics
- The Penguins will be running a clinic during the Fall. Please see the Palatine Park District registration page for additional details.
- Penguins Beginner Lacrosse Clinic (K-6th grade)
- Boys Lacrosse Clinic (3rd-8th grade)
Winter Box Lacrosse
- If you are interested in Box Lacrosse, please visit Penguinsboxlax.com for more information. They are offering Box Lacrosse session starting in November.
- They will be opening registration by August 19th.
2016 Season Notes